Management Rights and Body Corporate
Paul Davis heads our community titles team. He delivers specialised advice backed by his extensive knowledge and experience in Management Rights and Body Corporate law rarely found in law firms in Queensland.
Management Rights and Body Corporate Law is a minefield for most. Paul Davis delivers specialised advice enabling you to make sound and well-informed decisions when embarking on these types of transactions. Paul and Marcia have many years’ experience in this area.
- Buying and selling management rights businesses
- New caretaking and letting agreements
- Variations to caretaking and letting agreements
- Topping up of terms
- Reviewing agreements
- Purchases including legal due diligence reports
- Sales including contract preparation
- Community Management Statements
- Body Corporate disputes
- Body Corporate By-Laws
- POA and MIA compliance
- Understanding manager’s duties
- Off Plan Developments
Griffiths Parry Lawyers & Notary are the preferred supplier for the Resort News Publication.