Kim heads our community titles team.
Kim delivers specialised advice backed by his extensive knowledge and experience in Management Rights and Body Corporate law rarely found in law firms in Queensland.
Kim is regularly advises in areas such as:
- buying and selling management rights businesses
- new caretaking/service and letting contracts
- variations to caretaking/service and letting contracts
- topping up terms
- reviewing agreements
- body corporate disputes
- Community Management Statements
- body corporate by-laws
- PAMD Act requirements
- understanding managers duties
- property developments including multi unit constructions
Kim is admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia holding a practising certificate in Queensland.
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Resident Accommodation Managers’ Association
- Australian College of Community Association Lawyers.