Shaun has over 10 years’ legal experience in property development and commercial law, acting for a broad range of clients from shopping centre owners to private individuals and everyone in between all over the country.
Over the past decade Shaun has developed a keen interest in assisting clients with;
- Titling and sale of Developments including commercial land and buildings, waterfront, residential and rural land;
- Boundary re-alignment;
- Acquisition and disposal of tradable development rights;
- Sale, purchase and subdivision of water allocations;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the sale and purchase of residential, rural and commercial properties including “off the plan” property and units, marina berths and body corporate agreements (such as caretaking and letting agreements).
- Commercial leases;
- Drafting, negotiating and administering infrastructure agreements for trunk infrastructure.
- The preparation, negotiation and review of easements, covenants and caveats.
Shaun regularly works with body corporate managers and committees to advise on complex disputes, caretaking and letting agreements and assists them with recording new community management statements for existing bodies corporate.
On the weekend, Shaun can be found outdoors working on his property, playing with his daughter or getting away camping with his family.
- Bachelor of Laws and Commerce, Deakin University
- Post Graduate Diploma Legal Practice College of Law
- Admitted as a Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association