Tracy has practiced as a Lawyer in the areas of family law, estate and commercial litigation since 2000. In the last decade or so Tracy has specialised in family law, developing extensive experience in:
- Separation and divorce;
- Property settlements for married and de facto couples;
- Matters relating to children;
- Domestic Violence matters;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- Child support; and
- Spousal maintenance.
Tracy’s focus is on achieving out of court settlements for clients working as collaboratively as possible with her colleagues (saving her clients thousands in legal fees as well as the stress of litigation). However, when a matter calls for it, Tracy enjoys the adversarial side of her work, appearing regularly in the Federal Circuit Court and the Family Court. Her skill, attention to detail and dedication have seen her become an integral part of the Griffiths Parry litigation team, where she is now a Special Counsel for the firm’s Family Law Division. These qualities also make her a valuable asset to clients, who are seeking a cost-effective and results driven outcome.
Tracy is passionate about people. She has been helping the Sunshine Coast business community and families since moving to the region (from Brisbane) in 2005. On weekends Tracy can be found out and about enjoying the coastal lifestyle with her young family.
- Bachelor of Law, QUT
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), QUT
- Admitted as a Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor – High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member & Lifesaver – Maroochydore Surf Lifesaving Club
- Former volunteer at the Sunshine Coast Community Legal Service