DIRECTOR | ACCREDITED FDRP & NATIONALLY ACCREDITED MEDIATOR
Rebecca joined the Griffiths Parry team in 2019 and came on board as a Director in April 2021.
Rebecca has a particular interest in Binding Financial Agreements, Binding Child Support Agreements and Child Support matters but has extensive experience in all areas of Family Law:
- Separation and divorce;
- Property settlements for married and de facto couples;
- Matters relating to parenting;
- Domestic Violence matters;
- Binding Financial Agreements, including international agreements;
- Child support and Binding child Support Agreements; and
- Spousal maintenance.
Rebecca is passionate about assisting her clients to navigate the often daunting and complex area of family law, with compassion and down to earth, practical advice.
As a passionate advocate for community involvement and support, Rebecca is on the committee for the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce, and is an inaugural Foundation Committee Member for the RISE2 Foundation.
In addition, Rebecca is an Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner. Using her negotiation expertise, she facilitates the mediation process to provide separating families a safe space to openly discuss issues and come to their own agreements whilst helping to avoid expensive court proceedings.
When Rebecca is not at work, she is either running around after her young family (ask her anything about Dinosaurs and she will likely know the answer) or she is spending time with friends. Rebecca loves to travel and after conquering Europe twice, she has her eyes set on the Middle East, she has a love of baklava, Turkish coffee, and anything spicy.
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Family Dispute Resolution Practice
- Graduate Fellow of the College of Law
- Post Graduate Diploma Legal Practice – QUT
- Admitted as a Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor – High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Law – CQU
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Resolution Institute
- Aiflam Member
- Rise 2 Foundation Committee Member
- Caloundra Chamber of Commerce – Executive Committee Member since 2021