Sunshine Coast Lawyer
Rebecca joined the Griffiths Parry litigation team in 2019 and came on board as a Director in April 2021.
Rebecca has a particular interest in Binding Financial Agreements, Binding Child Support Agreements and Child Support matters but has extensive experience in all areas of Family Law:
- Separation and divorce;
- Property settlements for married and de facto couples;
- Matters relating to parenting;
- Domestic Violence matters;
- Binding Financial Agreements, including international agreements;
- Child support and Binding child Support Agreements; and
- Spousal maintenance.
Rebecca is passionate about assisting her clients to navigate the often daunting and complex area of family law, with compassion and down to earth, practical advice.
When Rebecca is not at work, she is either running around after her young family (ask her anything about Dinosaurs and she will likely know the answer) or she is spending time with friends. Rebecca loves to travel and after conquering Europe twice, she has her eyes set on the Middle East, she has a love of baklava, Turkish coffee, and anything spicy.
- Bachelor of Law – CQU
- Post Graduate Diploma Legal Practice – QUT
- Admitted as a Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor – High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association